Wednesday 12 March 2014

A best friend who left me...alone:(

Best friends r like a four leave clover...hard 2 find nd lucky 2 hve.yeah i also had a friend who i thought waz ma best friend but then she turned away nd started a new life.i really didnt want her 2 go but u know sme pple hve to go.Ma best friend,in short ritz,waz de most fabulous friend anyone could hve but den she turned away.You know there is alwayz someone behind everything...yup i also encountered soneone who snatched my bestie frm me....i wont take her name,but she is popularly known as the phapekotni.....i wont forgive her.she iz alwyz tryin to seperate me nd ritz but this time ritz too went away.I wanted to get out ov their life so dat they could live happily widout me... But when i tried to do so they said dat i was showing them attitdude and was ignoring dem....they didnt know dat i want to go away frm their lives so noone has any problem..... ITS HARD 2 LEAVE YOU RITZ....BUT  I WILL MANAGE.......
I WILL GeT USED TO LIVE WIDOuT yOU!!!!!!!!! U StAY HAPPy with Amal !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment